'The Walking Dead': Michonne, the Governor Headline Season 3 Poster
Ahead of its Comic-Con panel, AMC has released the key art for the zombie drama's third year.
Fans of AMC's The Walking Dead are about to get up close and personal with two iconic characters from Robert Kirkman's comic series.
Just days before the series and Image Comics/Skybound title invade San Diego Comic-Con, AMC has released the key art for the third season of the zombie drama and it showcases Andrew Lincoln's Rick Grimes front and center with iconic characters Michonne (Danai Gurira) and the Governor (David Morrissey).
Michonne first appeared in the final moments of the series' Season 2 finale as a hooded and sword-wielding woman who saves Andrea (Laurie Holden) from near certain death at the hungry hands of a walker.
The Governor, meanwhile, has yet to be seen but the evil villain from the long-running comics typically shows up in Woodbury, when Rick's band of survivors stumble upon the new town.
The first footage from Season 3 will premiere Sunday during a special Talking Dead with as part of a special Walking Dead preview weekend featuring all 19 episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 that will feature a broadcast of the pilot in black and white.
Check out the official poster, below. The Walking Dead returns in October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram