'The Walking Dead': Rick Defends the Prison in Season 3 Poster (Photo)
The new art previews the battle ahead between the living -- and the dead.
When The Walking Dead returns for its third season, Rick and company will have their hands full.
Now out of the confines of Hershel's farm, the group will have to find a new semi-permanent home that offers some protecting from the world of the walkers: the prison.
But the facility, first seen in the closing moments of the bloody season two finale, won't come without a price as the survivors will have to fight the undead inhabitants for control.
With the Governor (David Morrissey) and his group nearby in Woodbury, the safe walls of the prison may be of appeal, with Rick (Andrew Lincoln), Daryl (Norman Reedus) and company clearly having to defend what will likely be their new home against both the living and the dead as seen in the new poster for the zombie drama's third season.
Check out the official season three poster, below, and hit the comments with who you think poses as the group's biggest threat: the living or the dead. Remember, the official tagline of the season is Fight the Dead, Fear the Living.
The Walking Dead returns Sunday, Oct. 14 at 9 p.m. on AMC, with its second half of the third season set to bow in February.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws