'The Walking Dead' Adds Right-Hand Man for The Governor
Dallas Roberts will play Milton, a new character in the universe created by Robert Kirkman.
The Walking Dead's Governor is getting a right-hand man.
The Good Wife's Dallas Roberts has boarded the AMC drama as Milton, a new character to the universe created by Robert Kirkman, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by EW, Roberts will play The Governor's (David Morrissey) "details guy" who helps the notorious leader rule the Woodbury community that will be featured on the upcoming third season of the zombie drama.
Kirkman described the character as a "smart guy" who is attempting to learn the ways of the new post-apocalyptic world -- including how zombies behave, complete with experiments.
While the character is new to the Walking Dead universe and not previously featured in the Image comics series Kirkman created, his efforts to make himself useful in the new world while not being an effective zombie slayer bear similar resemblance to Eugene, who crosses paths with Rick and company after the survivors cross paths with the Governor.
Roberts' credits include AMC's short-lived Rubicon and Showtime's The L Word.
The Walking Dead returns Oct. 14 on AMC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR