'Warehouse 13' Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
UPDATED: The Syfy drama will return for one last go with a six-episode order.
Syfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for a fifth and final season.
Executive produced by Jack Kenny, the one-hour drama starring Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly is currently airing the rest of season 4.5, which wrapped production in late 2012.
Syfy, which just gave the expensive multiplatform drama Defiance a second season, has ordered six more episodes of Warehouse 13 to launch in 2014 in order to wrap up the story, confirms The Hollywood Reporter. An official announcement is expected on Friday.
Production begins this summer in Toronto.
When THR spoke to Kenny in April, the showrunner revealed that he and the writers were already breaking stories in anticipation of a fifth-season pickup.
"Our marching order from Syfy is 'Think big,' " Kenny told THR at the time of the season five mandate. "Do all those episodes that you thought were too big to do before: bigger scenes, bigger excitement, take bigger chances."
Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti co-star in the Universal Cable Productions series.
Warehouse 13 airs at 10 p.m. Mondays on Syfy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR