Syfy Expands 'Warehouse 13' Season With More Episodes
The fourth season will now have 20 episodes instead of 13.
Syfy is going ahead and ordering additional episodes for Warehouse 13, pushing the fourth season total to 20 episodes, a source tells The Hollywood Reporter.
The news comes after Warehouse 13 wrapped up its third season, the highest-rated among adults 18-49 for the franchise thus far. In viewership, it averaged more than 2 million viewers.
Created by Jack Kenny, Warehouse 13 centers on two agents (Joanne Kelly and Eddie McClintock) working at a government-operated warehouse that holds special artifacts.
The cable network officially renewed the hourlong drama last summer with a 13-episode pickup.
At Comic-Con, Kenny talked about the status of the project, saying that it is in "very early planning stages" but has "gotten Syfy interested in the notion."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10