Warren Buffett to Guest Star on 'Office' Season Finale
Billionaire Warren Buffett is the latest to appear in the season finale of The Office.
Buffett will play an unnamed character who is interviewing for the position recently vacated by Steve Carell's Michael Scott, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The seventh-season finale is an embarassment of riches for the veteran NBC comedy, which already has Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, Catherine Tate, Jim Carrey, Ray Romano and James Spader lined up.
Editor's Note: In the original story, it incorrectly stated Will Ferrell would be appearing in the finale.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws