'The Following' Casts 'Common Law' Star for Recurring Role
Warren Kole will appear in Fox's upcoming midseason drama led by Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy.
Common Law star Warren Kole is joining The Following.
Kole has been cast in a recurring role on Fox's midseason drama as Roderick, one of Joe Carroll's (James Purefoy) loyal minions, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The Following centers on FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who finds himself in the middle of a network of serial killers, led by Joe Carroll. Roderick is seen as an "important" follower of Joe's ways and often carries out his wishes.
TVLine first reported the news.
Kole most recently played Wes Mitchell on Common Law, which aired earlier this year on USA Network. He also had a minor role in The Avengers.
The Following debuts Monday, Jan. 21 on Fox.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR