Watch an Exclusive Clip From TLC's 'Sister Wives'
In this Sunday’s episode of TLC’s reality series, Sister Wives, Kody and Janelle plan a private camping trip to Arches National Park.
But when Kody decides they need new sleeping bags, an uncomfortable discussion begins about the family’s lack of finances. Meanwhile, Robyn opens up about her own insecurities of not wanting to be a family burden and her desire to one day be an equal contributor in the sister wives’ division of labor.
The exclusive clip above shows Kody stuffing a blanket into the trunk of his car while preparing for that camping trip with Janelle.
“We’re taking a quilt camping. Why?!,” he says.
“You’ll be really glad when it’s cold tonight,” Janelle, says.
Plus, we find out how long it takes him to leave, saying goodbye to all the kids and his wives.
The new episode airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on TLC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera