Watch an Exclusive Clip From TLC's 'Sister Wives'
In this Sunday’s episode of TLC’s reality series, Sister Wives, Kody and Janelle plan a private camping trip to Arches National Park.
But when Kody decides they need new sleeping bags, an uncomfortable discussion begins about the family’s lack of finances. Meanwhile, Robyn opens up about her own insecurities of not wanting to be a family burden and her desire to one day be an equal contributor in the sister wives’ division of labor.
The exclusive clip above shows Kody stuffing a blanket into the trunk of his car while preparing for that camping trip with Janelle.
“We’re taking a quilt camping. Why?!,” he says.
“You’ll be really glad when it’s cold tonight,” Janelle, says.
Plus, we find out how long it takes him to leave, saying goodbye to all the kids and his wives.
The new episode airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on TLC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)