Watch Sean 'Diddy' Combs on 'Downton Abbey' (Video)
In a Funny or Die spoof, the rapper-actor unveils footage of his new role on the hit PBS drama.
Sean "Diddy" Combs disputes Gary Carr's casting as the first recurring black cast member on Downton Abbey.
According to Combs, who stars in a new viral Downton Diddy spoof on Funny or Die, the rapper-actor "already broke down that barrier" on his "favorite show of all time" -- which he repeatedly calls Downtown Abbey.
Behold: the footage of Diddy portraying Lord Wolcott, "the new owner of Downton Abbey," who lectures the Dowager Countess (Maggie Smith) for being "bitchy" and confesses his love for Thomas (Rob James-Collier).
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)