Watch Sean 'Diddy' Combs on 'Downton Abbey' (Video)
In a Funny or Die spoof, the rapper-actor unveils footage of his new role on the hit PBS drama.
Sean "Diddy" Combs disputes Gary Carr's casting as the first recurring black cast member on Downton Abbey.
According to Combs, who stars in a new viral Downton Diddy spoof on Funny or Die, the rapper-actor "already broke down that barrier" on his "favorite show of all time" -- which he repeatedly calls Downtown Abbey.
Behold: the footage of Diddy portraying Lord Wolcott, "the new owner of Downton Abbey," who lectures the Dowager Countess (Maggie Smith) for being "bitchy" and confesses his love for Thomas (Rob James-Collier).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)