KTLA Weatherman Blasts Producers on Live TV, Storms Off Broadcast (Video)
Henry DiCarlo became enraged after being sent out on assignment which resulted in his regularly scheduled report being cut short.
KTLA's weather report: Cloudy, with a chance of tantrums.
Henry DiCarlo, weatherman for the local Los Angeles news station, stormed off during a live segment earlier this week, but not before trashing producers on-air. DiCarlo was reporting live from Union Station, where he had been sent on assignment to conduct an interview. After being informed that his normal weather segment would be cut short, the morning meteorologist threw a full blown hissy fit.
"You know what? It's so interesting. I'm in the communications business and it seems like there's so little communication," he jabbed. "When you send a weatherman out to do the weather, but you're also sending him out to do a story, you might want to give him a little extra time. But that's just me."
"Anyway, sorry we don't have time for weather, folks," he continued, before some last minute insult slinging and storming off camera.
Thankfully, the in-studio anchors played the incident off with a bit of on-the-spot banter and light jokes at DiCarlo's expense. Watch the clip below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)