'Weeds' Nabs 'Buffy' Alum Michelle Trachtenberg for Guest Role
Her character will give Mary-Louise Parker's Nancy a run for her money.
In addition to Martin Short, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Aidan Quinn, Showtime’s Weeds just landed another fun guest casting for its Season 7 premiering Monday.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum and Gossip Girl troublemaker Michelle Trachtenberg will guest star for two episodes this season.
She will play Emma who the network describes as “a sexy, intelligent, low-level, pot-dealing rival to Nancy (Mary-Louise Parker) who catches Silas’ (Hunter Parrish) eye.”
We last saw Trachtenberg as a guest star on NBC’s Love Bites. She has also appeared on HBO's Six Feet Under and NBC's Mercy. The actress played sister to Sarah Michelle Gellar’s titular character in Buffy for the series’ last three years.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR