5:00am PT by Josh Wigler
Week in 'Game of Thrones': Everything to Know Before the Season 7 Finale
So ... that was fast.
The accelerated timeline this year on HBO's Game of Thrones doesn't apply only to the events of the episodes themselves, but also to the pace at which the episodes were consumed. After only six weeks, we're already at the end of the line for season seven, with just one episode left until the show's final run — which means, seven episodes in total before the curtain comes down on the series for good. Savor every minute until then.
With Game of Thrones poised to wrap its run this season this very weekend, there's no time like the present to catch up on where everything stands heading into the finale. Here is all of The Hollywood Reporter's coverage from this past week in Thrones, from interviews with the director and actors involved in "Beyond the Wall," to previews of the finale itself, complete with teases from the cast and predictions from yours truly.
• Richard Dormer on Defying Death Once Again
• Iain Glen on the Targaryen Army's Devastating Loss
• Kristofer Hivju on Tormund's Chaotic Moment
• Director Alan Taylor on Bringing Down a Dragon
• Podcast: A Closer Look at a New Jon Snow Mystery
• Seven Key Moments From "Beyond the Wall"
• What That Devastating Death Means for the Series Finale
• The Historic Moment That Could Redefine Everything
The Next Episode
• The Cast Previews Season 7's Final Episode
• Predictions for the Season 7 Finale
• What to Expect From the Season 7 Finale, Based on the Trailer
• What to Expect From the Season 7 Finale, Based on the Photos
• The Game of Thrones Finale, And 7 Other Things to Watch This Weekend
Follow THR.com/GameOfThrones all season long for news, interviews, theories and more.