5:00am PT by Josh Wigler
Week in 'Game of Thrones': Fallout From That Epic First Meeting
This week on Game of Thrones, three main characters died, two Stark siblings reunited, we finally visited Casterly Rock — and these aren't even the major headlines from the episode.
That distinction, of course, belongs to the very first meeting between Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), the ice and fire at the heart of this epic song. The King in the North and the Dragon Queen's initial interactions were fraught with tension, eventually giving way toward some thawing of the frigid dynamic. Given the gravity of the event, it's understandable that most attention in the world of Thrones this week was centered on Jon and Dany finally joining forces.
Read on for all of our coverage of the historic meeting, deep dives into the various other developments from "The Queen's Justice" and all of The Hollywood Reporter's other assorted coverage of the week in Thrones.
News From Westeros
• How the Most Anticipated Meeting Yet Played Out
• Game of Thrones Bosses Break Down Season 7's Most Important Encounter Yet
• HBO Responds to Anti-Slavery Show #NoConfederate Campaign
• HBO Networks Hit by Cyber Attack
• HBO Hack: Insiders Fear Leaked Emails as FBI Joins Investigation
• Richard Madden Joins Netflix Comedy Ibizia
• Podcast: Will Jon Snow Ever Learn His Secret Origin?
• Ranking the Highlights From That Epic First Meeting
• How Game of Thrones is Building Up Some Serious Jon Snow Hype
• Forecasting a Deadly New Prophecy
• Every Dornish Death, Ranked
• A Toast to the Wines of Westeros
• A History of the King in the North
Watch the video below for the Game of Thrones cast's preview of season seven's battles.
Follow THR.com/GameOfThrones all season long for news, interviews, theories and more.