Wendy Williams Makes Over 'The Neighbors' (Exclusive Photos)
The talk-show host guest-stars as a hairstylist in the Oct. 11 episode of the ABC comedy.
Talk-show host Wendy Williams is heading to the alien world of The Neighbors.
Williams drops by ABC's sophomore comedy as Shirley, a hairstylist at a salon that specializes in African American hair care, who helps out Debbie, played by Jami Gertz.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts two images from the forthcoming episode, titled "The One WIth Interspecies F-R-I-E-N-D-S," airing Oct. 11.
As the photos indicate, Shirley and Debbie hit it off almost immediately, as Debbie's friend Jackie (Toks Olagundoye) looks on.
What kind of hair magic will Shirley create for Debbie? The photo below answers that question.
The Neighbors airs Fridays at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!