'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs' Return Strong for USA
USA continues on its strong summer run.
White Collar and Covert Affairs returned last night and their season premieres were the most-watched on cable Tuesday.
At 9 p.m., the third season opener of White Collar drew 4 million total viewers, improving upon the Season 2 winter premiere in January. In the adult demographics, the Matt Bomer-Tim DeKay series performed well; in 18-49, 1.6 million tuned in and in 25-54, 1.7 million were lured.
At 10 p.m., the Piper Perabo-led Covert Affairs retained 93 percent of last sumer's series debut, delivering 4.6 million viewers. In the demos, Affairs drew 1.9 million in 24-54 and 1.6 million in the key 18-49.
In early May, Law & Order: Criminal Intent launched its 11th season up an astounding 43 percent in viewership and In Plain Sight had a steady Season 4 opener.
Next on USA's list, the return of veteran drama Burn Notice and the series debut of Suits.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR