'White Collar' Alum Joins ABC Comedy Pilot 'Trophy Wife'
Natalie Morales will play Meg, a promiscuous woman on the market for a new man.
ABC's comedy pilot Trophy Wife is adding an eligible bachelorette to its ranks.
White Collar alum Natalie Morales has been tapped to join the Bradley Whitford-Malin Ackerman starrer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
From Private Practice's Emily Halpern and SuperNews' Sarah Haskins, the single-camera comedy revolves around Kate (Ackerman), a reformed party girl who finds herself with an insta-family when she falls in love with Brad (Whitford), a man with three manipulative children and two judgmental ex-wives.
Morales will play Meg, a hard-partying cheerfully promiscuous woman who always has an eye out for an eligible new hunk. She's close with Kate and jealous of her new family considering her friend has always looked out for her.
The Office's Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, who are also attached to HBO pilot Hello Ladies, will serve as EPs. Marcia Gay Harden will play former Olympic swimmer-turned-orthopedic surgeon Diane, one of Brad's ex-wives and the mother two their fraternal twins.
Morales, whose credits also include The Newsroom and Parks and Recreation, is repped by UTA.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)