'White Collar': Neal Has the Last Word With Rachel (Exclusive Video)
In Thursday's Tim DeKay-directed episode, the former flames try to get a leg up on one other.
Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) is getting the last word on White Collar.
In the latest episode of the USA Network drama, the reformed con man pays a visit to an incarcerated Rachel, formerly known as Rebecca (Bridget Regan) -- and things are tense between the pair.
In a scene that The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts, Rachel -- clad in an orange jumpsuit -- tries to smooth things over with Neal. But Neal's not taking the bait.
Sure, he may have seen something in her (hence, why Neal cites past tragic romances Kate, Sara and Alex), but those exploits didn't work out for a reason. "I'm the perfect woman for you," Rachel says in an attempt to legitimize her faux life. Watch the rest of the scene above.
White Collar star Tim DeKay directed the episode, marking his third time stepping behind the camera for the show.
White Collar airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on USA Network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR