'White Collar': Neal's Long List of Convictions Lands Him a New Gig (Exclusive Video)
Just how valuable is a white-collar convict? THR debuts a scene from the Nov. 7 episode.
Who knew being a criminal could pay off?
In the latest episode of USA's White Collar, Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) experiences firsthand just how valuable his list of, er, accomplishments as a white-collar convict is.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip wherein Neal's former handler Peter Burke (Tim DeKay) rattles off Neal's prior convictions -- from a slew of bond forgeries to counterfeit art -- in order to help him get an undercover gig.
When Dr. Summers (Elizabeth Marvel), the psychiatrist they're trying to land a meeting with, hesitates, thinking that her high fee may not be affordable for a guy like Neal, the two partners-in-crime alleviate her worry, persuading her that that's simply not the case.
"Bottom line, money may not be a problem for a guy like me," Neal charmingly says.
Will Dr. Summers take the bait? Watch the clip above.
White Collar airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on USA Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR