'White Collar': 'House' Actor Lands Guest Starring Gig (Exclusive)
Actress Laurie Williams, who recently appeared on "Blue Bloods," joins Michael Weston for an upcoming season 4 episode.
Trouble is brewing for the White Collar gang.
House actor Michael Weston has been tapped for a guest starring role in the upcoming episode "Diminishing Returns" in the USA Network drama's fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Weston will play David Cook, an overconfident and elusive criminal mastermind who Peter has been trying to put away since the beginning of his FBI career.
Additionally, Blue Bloods actress Laurie Williams has been set to appear as Rina Oaks, a business-savvy gem trader and Cook's go-to fence for his stolen jewelry.
As was announced Tuesday morning, White Collar is slated to return Tuesday, July 10 at 10 p.m. Photos of V's Laura Vandervoort on the New York City set with star Matt Bomer also surfaced recently.
The Paradigm-repped Weston last appeared in Sundance title Liberal Arts and Law & Order: SVU, CSI: NY and NCIS: Los Angeles on the TV side.
Williams, repped by Henderson Hogan Agency, has appeared in Fringe, Law & Order and the Children of Invention feature.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR