'White Collar' First Look: Neal's a Wanted Man (Photos)
USA Network releases official photos from the July 10 premiere.
The first official photos from season premiere of USA Network's White Collar have been released and they feature Neal (Matt Bomer) on the lam in a tropical locale -- with Mozzie (Willie Garson) by his side of course.
Little do they know, an agent (Mekhi Phifer) is hot on their tail.
It's funny to picture Neal and Mozzie lounging around in resort wear laughing and smiling while FBI agent Peter (Tim DeKay) and the rest of the gang back in New York City are in a heap of trouble. Wonder what they're discussing/doing? What exactly are they talking about by the pool?
And Neal's fedora makes its way back into the picture.
Check out the images from the season premiere:
Are you excited for the new season?
White Collar returns July 10.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game