'White Collar' Sneak Peek: Eliza Dushku Stirs Up Trouble for Matt Bomer (Exclusive Video)
The actress' episode, "On the Fence," airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. on USA Network.
Eliza Dushku is dropping by USA Network's White Collar next Tuesday and stirring up some trouble for Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey.
But this won't be the first time Dushku and Bomer will share screen time. The two worked together on Fox's shortlived supernatural drama Tru Calling, which lasted from 2003-05; Bomer played Tru's love interest Luc in the series' first season, which co-starred Zach Galifianakis.
In this exclusive clip from next week's episode, Dushku and Bomer waste no time dancing around each other. Dushku plays Raquel LaRoque, an exotic and beautiful Egyptologist Neal must woo in order to locate and catch his archnemesis Matthew Keller (Ross McCall), wanted for smuggling priceless Egyptian artifacts into New York City.
The Hollywood Reporter first broke the news in late May that Dushku would be guest starring on the caper series. Creator Jeff Eastin told THR at the time that when she appears, it’s at “a point where Neal and Sara have broken up.”
Dushku's character "ends up having a short fling with Neal,” he also teased, adding that there was a possibility for Dushku to return in the future.
White Collar's "On the Fence" airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. on USA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR