'White Collar': Neal and Sara Flirt During a Case (and Talk Tai Chi) (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip to THR of next Tuesday's "Pulling Strings," the two work together to find a missing violin.
Sara (Hilarie Burton) and Neal (Matt Bomer) are teaming up on White Collar -- and it's Neal who's at the disadvantage.
The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive clip from next Tuesday's episode, "Pulling Strings," wherein the former lovers work together to find a missing pre-1700s Stradivarius violin, who Sara suspects has something to do with her boss Bryan McKenzie. Though the two mostly talk about the upcoming case, there's a hint of flirtation injected into the conversation -- and honestly, who can blame them?
Some highlights from the two-minute scene:
- "I wouldn't want to come face to face with him in a very .. slow fight." -- Neal to Sara, while watching Bryan do tai chi
Sara: "Unfortunately I have to keep up appearances at work but we'll reconvene tomorrow at 8 a.m."
Neal: "Woah, woah, woah, 8 a.m. on a Saturday?"
Sara: "Oh, Peter said I'm the boss."
Neal: "You know, he's secretly hoping this will bring us back together right?"
Sara: "Like if he can get past you hiding the treasure, so can I sort of thing?"
Neal: "If this is a problem for you? .."
Sara: "No, no, no, not at all. We're going to establish one rule."
Neal: "I love rules."
Sara: "Rule No. 1: Don't date the boss."
Neal: "Too late!"
Any bets on a Sara-Neal rekindled romance in the near future?
White Collar airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR