'White Collar's' Tim DeKay Is Sarah's Former Handler on 'Chuck'
The USA star helps to fill in more of the agent's past.
It looks like we’re going to learn a lot about Sarah’s (Yvonne Strahovski) past on the fifth and final season of NBC’s Chuck. We already know iconic Charlie’s Angel, Cheryl Ladd, plays her mom. Now, we’ll get more of a look at her spy life before Team Bartowsky.
As Kieran Ryker on next season’s Episode 8, DeKay’s character will force Sarah to confront her past and life choices. Will her life as a newlywed spy for hire give her some second thoughts?
The role isn’t that much of a stretch for DeKay who has already played an FBI agent on USA’s White Collar for about three seasons. How different could the CIA be? Dekay has also starred on Party of Five and Carnivale.
Chuck returns for Season 5 on Oct. 28.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR