'Whitney' Enlists 'Party Down' Star
Ken Marino will guest star as Chris D’Elia’s older brother in an episode of NBC’s rookie comedy.
Ken Marino is heading to NBC’s Whitney.
The Party Down star has booked a guest turn in an upcoming episode of NBC’s freshman comedy series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Marino, who plays Dr. Glenn Richie on Adult Swim’s Childrens Hospital, will play Andy’s (Chris D’Elia) older brother on the series loosely based on the life of stand-up comic Whitney Cummings.
The series, which premieres Thursday, revolves around Whitney and her live-in boyfriend Andy as they navigate the world of committed relationships.
Marino’s credits include Reaper, Veronica Mars and Dawson’s Creek. He’s repped by IFA and Principato-Young.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR