'Whitney' Season Finale: She Finally Gets the Ring Thing (First Look Video)
The couple finds there will be several challenges before they can actually get married on the NBC comedy's season-ender.
Love is in the air on NBC’s Whitney season finale.
After making up for his drunken marriage proposal on the last episode, Alex (Chris D’elia) wants to make sure that he’s doing everything else by the book. So before they walk down the aisle, there’s another thing he needs to check off the list: The engagement ring.
In THR’s first look video, Alex presents Whitney (Whitney Cummings) with an engagement ring. But, they’ll soon find out that there are still a lot more things to check off the list before they actually make it official at City Hall.
Watch THR’s sneak peek below.
The Whitney season finale airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR