Jimmy Fallon Uses Puppies to Predict Winner of NFL Season Opener (Video)
Who will win Thursday night's game between the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens? The "Late Night" host tries to determine the outcome.
Who will win Thursday night's NFL season opener between the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens?
According to a bunch of puppies on Wednesday's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Peyton Manning and Co. will prevail.
Fallon used two bowls of kibble, representing the Broncos and Ravens, and nine puppies to predict the winner of Thursday night's game, based on whichever bowl had more puppies gathered around it.
After some adorable snuggling, the puppies took the stage.
It looked like a close game before one team -- er, bowl -- emerged victorious.
Fallon's puppies also correctly predicted the winner of last season's Super Bowl, the Ravens.
Thursday's rematch of January's AFC divisional playoff game airs at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT on NBC.
Watch the puppy simulation below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)