'Whoa!' Mayim Bialik, Joey Lawrence Stage 'Blossom' Reunion
A new ad for Old Navy features the former on-screen siblings reprising their characters from the NBC 1990s comedy.
It's a Blossom reunion!
Former co-stars Mayim Bialik and Joey Lawrence have stepped back into the charaters that helped make them stars in a new commercial for Old Navy.
The one-time on-screen siblings are reprising their roles as Blossom and Joey Russo from NBC's 1991-95 comedy in a spot promoting the retailer's new line of spring dresses.
Bialik, who starred as the flowery title character in the coming-of-age sitcom, steps in as Old Navy's new "chief floral officer," donning one of Blossom's trademark hats. Meanwhile, Lawrence turns up as one of the "bee bots" to deliver his trademark "Whoa!"
For their part, Bialik and Lawrence have both returned to the small screen, with the former co-starring on CBS' The Big Bang Theory and latter headlining ABC Family's Melissa & Joey, which returns for its second season in May.
Watch the spot below that begs the question: Where's Six?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game