Will Ferrell Debuts as New Boss on 'The Office' (Videos)
Watch two previews where the actor's DeAngelo Vickers meets Steve Carell's Michael Scott and Dunder-Mifflin's other Scranton employees.
Two new clips have hit the web of Will Ferrell making his debut on NBC's The Office.
The actor plays DeAngelo Vickers, the new boss at Dunder-Mifflin's Scranton, Pa., branch. Vickers is (temporarily?) taking over for Steve Carell's Michael Scott, who in the previous episode became engaged to Holly (Amy Ryan) and announced he was moving with her to Colorado.
Ferrell has signed on for a multiepisode arc on the comedy and is scheduled to make his last appearance in the season finale.
Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, Ray Romano, James Spader and Catherine Tate also will make appearances in the hourlong finale, which airs in May.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws