Will Ferrell, Nick Offerman Wear Robes, Drink Bloody Marys on 'Today' (Video)
The stars of "Casa de Mi Padre" take a spa day -- during a nationally televised interview.
Usually, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb are the ones sipping mixed drinks and confusing viewers during the fourth hour of the Today show. On Tuesday morning, however, two of comedy's biggest stars flip the script on the hosts.
At 30 Rock to promote their upcoming film Casa de Mi Padre, Will Ferrell and Nick Offerman -- who, without his mustache, is like Clark Kent to Ron Swanson's Superman -- lounged in their studio chairs and sucked down some bloody marys, perplexing the hosts.
It was an odd scene -- Ferrell and Offerman joked about being drunk, while Gifford praised a drink mixer named Jerry -- and then Ferrell is asked to describe his sex scene with Genesis Rodriguez. There were lots of butts, Ferrell explained, while Offerman added that there was "lots of kneading."
Oh, and the Parks and Recreation star promised an upcoming German-language collaboration, so get ready for that.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR