Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling Sell Knives - Poorly - on 'Kimmel' (Video)
The two stars appeared on "Live!" to faux-hawk samurai swords in an introductory bit during the host's new time slot.
In what was a clear scheduling snafu and not at all pre-scripted sketch, Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling crashed the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday night.
It would seem that the show's timeslot bump, which took it from midnight to 11:35 pm, caused a conflict with Ferrell and Gosling's QVC show, Knife Guys, during which they sell sharp blades of all kinds. During Kimmel's opening bit, the curtains parted to reveal a mustachioed Ferrell's kiosk, on which he had an assortment of weapons.
After a bit of back and forth -- Ferrell insisted Kimmel missed the studio time signup sheet, of which the host claimed ignorance -- Gosling came out with a pile of very difficult-to-slice items for a knives display. Ferrell worked through apple sauce, chocolate milk and butter with ease, proving his knives' essential value.
Hopefully, Kimmel and Ferrell can work out their studio issue -- no one wants to see Knife Guys off the air.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR