'William & Kate' Star Joins Showtime's 'Californication'
Camilla Luddington has signed on for a recurring role on the series’ upcoming fifth season.
Playing the future Queen of England really does pay off.
British actress Camilla Luddington, who portrayed Kate Middleton in the Lifetime telefilm William & Kate, has landed a meaty role on Showtime’s racy series Californication, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Luddington will take on the role of a fired nanny who is then hired by Charlie (Evan Handler) and Marcy (Pamela Adlon) in an eight-episode arc.
Californication stars David Duchovny as has-been novelist Hank Moody, who is struggling to revitalize his professional career while maintaining a good relationship with his ex-wife and teenage daughter.
Showtime renewed the veteran dark comedy for a fifth season in January. Musician RZA will also be appearing as a rap mogul Hank considers writing a movie for.
Luddington is repped by Progressive Artists Agency and Main Title Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR