Wilmer Valderrama to Romance Melanie Griffith on 'Raising Hope'
The former "Awake" co-star has booked a recurring role on the Fox comedy's third season.
Wilmer Valderrama is heading from the dual universe of Awake to the twisted family on Fox's Raising Hope.
The former That '70s Show co-star has booked a recurring role on Fox's Raising Hope, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by EW, Valderrama will guest star in at least three episodes of the Martha Plimpton comedy as the love interest to Sabrina's (Shannon Woodward) mother, the recently cast Melanie Griffith.
Griffith's real-life mother, Tippi Hedren, also recently booked a guest role in the Oct. 2 Season 3 premiere, playing Sabrina's dead grandmother, Nana, who appears in a video as she reveals her last will and testament.
Valderrama is repped by UTA, the Collective and Gendler & Kelly.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing