'X Factor' Adds Twitter Voting Starting With the Top 12
Viewers now have five ways to support their favorite performers.
On the heels of Tuesday's reveal of The X Factor's top 12 finalists, Fox announces that in association with production companies, Syco Television and Freemantle Media, and official voting sponsor, Verizon, viewers can now vote for their favorite performers via Twitter.
Fans must first sign up for Twitter, then follow the show’s official account, @TheXFactorUSA. Then, starting with the next live show on Wednesday, Nov. 2, fans can vote by direct messaging (“DM”) to the show’s account. DMs remain private and are not visible to the public. Full instructions can be found at twitter.thexfactorusa.com.
With the addition of voting via Twitter, fans now have five ways to cast their votes, including Verizon Touch Voting on The Xtra Factor App on Verizon Android devices; toll-free calling; text messaging for Verizon Wireless customers; and online at TheXFactorUSA.com or at the official The X Factor Facebook page.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR