Alicia Keys and Josh Krajcik to Perform on 'X Factor'
The season one finalist will join Keys for next week's elimination episode.
The X Factor will welcome season one finalist Josh Krajcik and R&B artist Alicia Keys to the stage for next week's elimination episode, Fox announced Friday.
Krajcik, who finished in the top two last year, will perform his new single, "One Thing She'll Never Know," which is set for release next spring. The Ohio native has been working on his debut CD all year, with tracks produced by Eg White (Adele, Pink, Florence and the Machine), Stephen Kipner (Christina Aguilera, Janet Jackson), Chris Seefried (Haley Reinhart, Lana Del Rey) and Steve Robson (Lily Allen, Rascal Flatts).
Keys will preview a track from her forthcoming RCA Records record, Girl on Fire, which will be released next Tuesday. The 14-time Grammy-winning artist's album features appearances by Babyface, Maxwell and Bruno Mars.
X Factor's remaining top eight vocalists perform Nov. 28. The elimination episode airs the following night.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)