Alicia Keys and Josh Krajcik to Perform on 'X Factor'
The season one finalist will join Keys for next week's elimination episode.
The X Factor will welcome season one finalist Josh Krajcik and R&B artist Alicia Keys to the stage for next week's elimination episode, Fox announced Friday.
Krajcik, who finished in the top two last year, will perform his new single, "One Thing She'll Never Know," which is set for release next spring. The Ohio native has been working on his debut CD all year, with tracks produced by Eg White (Adele, Pink, Florence and the Machine), Stephen Kipner (Christina Aguilera, Janet Jackson), Chris Seefried (Haley Reinhart, Lana Del Rey) and Steve Robson (Lily Allen, Rascal Flatts).
Keys will preview a track from her forthcoming RCA Records record, Girl on Fire, which will be released next Tuesday. The 14-time Grammy-winning artist's album features appearances by Babyface, Maxwell and Bruno Mars.
X Factor's remaining top eight vocalists perform Nov. 28. The elimination episode airs the following night.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting