'X Factor': First Official Look at Britney Spears and Demi Lovato at the Judges' Table (Photo)
The pop stars joined creator Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid for the first day of season 2 auditions in Austin, Texas.
Between leaked audio of new judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato offering clashing commentary to an aspiring singer, grainy cell phone photos and a smattering of video of the panel at work, The X Factor's first day of auditions was the talk of the Twitterverse for a good portion of Thursday.
Now comes the first official photo of season 2 judges, with Spears seated snugly to Simon Cowell's right and Lovato to L.A. Reid's left. According to reports from inside Austin's Frank Erwin Center on the University of Texas campus, the 19-year-old Lovato exhibited plenty of spunk for her first day on the job, while Spears reportedly said no to only two hopefuls and left the judges' table early.
An insider tells The Hollywood Reporter reports of her "walking off" the set caused plenty of drama behind-the-scenes, but were ultimately acknowledged to be "B.S."
Spears herself later tweeted, "#Britneywalksoff??? LOL was just taking a little break people. I am having the BEST time!!!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR