'X Factor' First Look: Britney Spears Makes Her Judging Debut (Video)
The new clip touts the pop star's Simon Cowell-like quips.
Does new X Factor judge Britney Spears have what it takes to transform from "America's sweetheart" to a Simon Cowell-esque personality for Fox's singing competition?
The first official video footage of the pop star's appearance on the series has been released and touts Spears has having spent perhaps too much time with the snarky Cowell, reeling off quips like "bad to the bone" and warning contestants that they can't destroy songs.
The footage comes just days after Spears and her fellow judges Cowell, L.A. Reid and Demi Lovato walked off the set after one Season 2 hopeful butchered the lyrics to her 1999 hit "(You Drive Me) Crazy."
Spears and Lovato were officially announced as judges on the second season of X Factor in May during Fox's upfront presentation to Madison Avenue following months of speculation.
Watch Spears advise a wannabe singer that they "definitely don't have the X factor" in the clip below and hit the comments with your thoughts. Does she have the "X factor"?
The X Factor premieres Sept. 12 at 8 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws