'X Factor' Campaign Ad: Does Simon Get Your Vote? (Video)
A new politically inspired promo pokes fun at the judges, highlighting Cowell's key priority: himself.
In a world where television judges refuse to remain impartial, what America needs is one honest Brit -- or at least that's what a new promo released the The X Factor would have us believe.
"Britney Spears flirts with contestants...Demi Lovato crosses boundries..and L.A. Reid is suggestive...on both sides," screams the new commercial, cleverly fashioned like one of those annoying political advertisements cluttering up the airwaves for the election season.
So who can a reality television viewer turn to in their time of despair? How about a man who "cares about himself, 100%"? That man is Simon Cowell.
The cheeky promo wraps up with a declarative statement: Simon Cowell. Best. Judge. Ever."
"I'm Simon Cowell, and I approved this message," intones the salty judge.
X Factor will return Nov. 1, if there isn't a baseball game.
Watch the promo below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera