'X Factor': First Photo of New Judges Revealed
The four members of season three's panel took their seats at Charleston, South Carolina's North Charleston Coliseum for day one of taped auditions.
On Monday, Fox officially announced the addition of Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to the X Factor judging panel -- alongside Demi Lovato and show creator Simon Cowell -- and today, the network issued the first photo.
Seated in L.A. Reid's former chair is Mexican singer-actress Rubio. To her right, in Spears' spot, is Lovato followed by Rowland and Cowell.
As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, Cowell turned up late to the taped auditions at the North Charleston Coliseum due to inclement weather. Just before noon EST, the show's head judge tweeted, "Stuck on an island. Flooded in. Can't get to the venue."
But by 4 p.m., THR had received word from Fox that "Simon is here sitting with our fabulous ladies right now."
Fabulous indeed, for on the girls' first day on the panel, Rubio wore a Roland Mouret dress paired with Valentino shoes and Piumelli gloves; Rowland was in a bright yellow Shakuhachi top and skirt with a Balmain belt and Alaia shoes; Lovato donned a pair of Paige Jeans, Heather Lawton blouse, Jen Meyer jewelry and Saint Laurent shoes.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR