'X Factor': First Photo of New Judges Revealed
The four members of season three's panel took their seats at Charleston, South Carolina's North Charleston Coliseum for day one of taped auditions.
On Monday, Fox officially announced the addition of Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to the X Factor judging panel -- alongside Demi Lovato and show creator Simon Cowell -- and today, the network issued the first photo.
Seated in L.A. Reid's former chair is Mexican singer-actress Rubio. To her right, in Spears' spot, is Lovato followed by Rowland and Cowell.
As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, Cowell turned up late to the taped auditions at the North Charleston Coliseum due to inclement weather. Just before noon EST, the show's head judge tweeted, "Stuck on an island. Flooded in. Can't get to the venue."
But by 4 p.m., THR had received word from Fox that "Simon is here sitting with our fabulous ladies right now."
Fabulous indeed, for on the girls' first day on the panel, Rubio wore a Roland Mouret dress paired with Valentino shoes and Piumelli gloves; Rowland was in a bright yellow Shakuhachi top and skirt with a Balmain belt and Alaia shoes; Lovato donned a pair of Paige Jeans, Heather Lawton blouse, Jen Meyer jewelry and Saint Laurent shoes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)