'X Factor': Live Episodes Kick Off on Halloween Night
With the 2012 World Series wrapped up, Simon Cowell and crew return to the air earlier than originally scheduled.
With the 2012 World Series wrapped up, Fox has announced that The X Factor will kick off live episodes starting Wednesday, Oct. 31.
On Halloween night, 16 acts will take the stage for a special two-hour-and-seven-minute episode. It will also mark the first day on the job for co-hosts Khloé Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez, who will join judges Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Britney Spears and L.A. Reid live from Los Angeles.
The following night, Nov. 1, the top finalists will be revealed and America will vote on who should return the next week.
Tonight, Fox airs an encore episode of The X Factor featuring the last of the "Judges’ Homes” rounds.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR