'X Factor': Michael Jackson Family, Offspring Attend Wednesday's Show
The King of Pop's kids Paris, Prince and Blanket along with his mother Katherine and brothers Jackie, Tito and Marlon sat in the audience for Michael Jackson night.
It wasn't the first time a television singing show chose Michael Jackson's music as a theme (ahem, American Idol), but Wednesday's X Factor marked an extra-special occasion because several of the King of Pop's family members were in attendance to watch the Top 7 battle it out.
Seated in the front row were the late singer's children Paris, Prince and Blanket along with Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson and brothers Tito, Jackie and Marlon. Head judge Simon Cowell acknowledged their presence several times, clearly moved by their support for the show.
The finalists pulled out all the stops in honor of the special guests, starting with Josh Krajcik's subdued "Dirty Diana," Astro's rousing "Black or White" and Drew's tender Billie Jean, which may or may not have been inspired by Idol winner David Cook's version (the jury's still out) and Marcus Canty's Usher-like "P.Y.T."
On Thursday, two contestants will go home as the show begins to wind down.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR