'X Factor' Alum Rachel Crow Takes on 'Mean Girls' in New Video
The first single by the plucky 14-year-old singer and Nickelodeon star tackles the serious issue of bullying.
X Factor finalist Rachel Crow was always one to smile during the show's inaugural season, but in her new video, "Mean Girls," she takes on a very serious subject: bullying.
Crow says she wrote the song, which appears on her forthcoming self-titled EP, as a message to both young adults victimized by bullies and the perpetrators themselves.
The 14-year-old singer, who first wowed judge Simon Cowell and millions of TV viewers with a cover of Duffy’s “Mercy,” recently signed a deal with Nickelodeon and Columbia Records. She made her Nick debut on Fred: The Show. This week, Crow guest stars on Big Time Rush playing an obsessed fan.
That's no coincidence casting -- Crow will join BTR and pop-singer Cody Simpson on tour starting July 5 in Ohio.
Watch the "Mean Girls" video below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR