'X Factor' Alum Rachel Crow Takes on 'Mean Girls' in New Video
The first single by the plucky 14-year-old singer and Nickelodeon star tackles the serious issue of bullying.
X Factor finalist Rachel Crow was always one to smile during the show's inaugural season, but in her new video, "Mean Girls," she takes on a very serious subject: bullying.
Crow says she wrote the song, which appears on her forthcoming self-titled EP, as a message to both young adults victimized by bullies and the perpetrators themselves.
The 14-year-old singer, who first wowed judge Simon Cowell and millions of TV viewers with a cover of Duffy’s “Mercy,” recently signed a deal with Nickelodeon and Columbia Records. She made her Nick debut on Fred: The Show. This week, Crow guest stars on Big Time Rush playing an obsessed fan.
That's no coincidence casting -- Crow will join BTR and pop-singer Cody Simpson on tour starting July 5 in Ohio.
Watch the "Mean Girls" video below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR