'X Factor': Simon Cowell Going to 'Push' Britney Spears to Perform on Finale
If the reality series’ boss has his way, the iconic pop star may be hitting the stage this season.
When you’ve got A-list talent at your disposal – you better use it.
Simon Cowell intends to do just that, revealing Tuesday that he hopes to convince X Factor judge Britney Spears to perform on the show’s season two finale.
In a tweet from The X Factor USA’s official account referencing Spears performing on a future show, Cowell said, “I’m gonna push for her to do something on the final. I think she’ll probably do it.”
The X Factor boss has been vocal about wanting Spears to duet with fellow judge Demi Lovato, though neither have confirmed whether a collaboration is in the works. And if Spears performs on the X Factor stage, will Lovato be offered the same option?
Another duet Cowell endorsed on Twitter Tuesday is between President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney. “They could both come,” Cowell said. “Music is a healer. Sing together & work out their differences.”
Somehow we think the only time those two will grace The X Factor with their presence is in the spoof video released last week by Fox.
The X Factor returns to the airwaves on Wednesday, Oct. 31, with the first live show of the season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR