'X Factor's' Simone Battle Releases Single, 'He Likes Boys' (Video)
Despite what the judges said, the eliminated performer moves on with her music.
Los Angeles resident Simone Battle made good on her threat, er, promise, that she’s releasing a single after being eliminated from The X Factor on Tuesday.
The 22-year-old’s performance of “Just Be Good To Me” wasn’t great and at times it was hard to hear where the back up vocals started and her voice began. Judge L.A. Reid was especially harsh on her as he told her mentor, Simon Cowell, that he doesn’t even understand how she got all the way to the first live show. Ouch. It was as if she wasn’t even in the room.
After her elimination and as a flustered host Steve Jones tried to keep the Fox show moving to fit in its already lengthy 150 minutes without going over, Simone announced she’s dropping a single. And not only that, but she already has a video for it.
“He Likes Boys” tells the story of “Girl meets boy. Boy meets boy. Girl and boy become besties.”
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Kevin Spacey on Not Playing Carson; How to Say 'F--- Off' to Hollywood
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' Producers Talking Sequel (Exclusive)
- TV Review: 'Mad Men' Season 7 Premiere
- TV Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 4
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR