'The X Factor' Sneak Peek: Rihanna Brings Smiles to the Guys' Faces (Video)
The Grammy winner will guest mentor L.A. Reid's group of contestants.
Rihanna joins L.A. Reid as a guest mentor on Thursday's episode of Fox’s The X Factor. Not only does the singer bring her experience, hit making success, and beauty to the group of very happy male singers, but she also knows what they’re going through.
“I know this is a very big day for you guys,” Rihanna, 23, says. “I know you must be crazy nervous, because you have to audition for this scary guy right here. I know what that’s like.”
Reid discovered the singer six years ago when she auditioned for Def Jam Recordings. Since then, she has released six albums and several chart-topping singles including “SOS,” “Umbrella,” and “Disturbia.” Nominated for a Grammy nine times, Rihanna won for Best Rap/Song Collaboration for "Umbrella."
Due to rain that delayed Game 4 of the American League Championship Series, Fox shifted the show's schedule. Thursday’s episode will be the first from the judges’ homes. The next episode will air Sunday at 8 p.m. followed by another new episode next Tuesday at 8 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)