'X Factor' Sneak Peek: Simon Cowell Praises Kelly Rowland as a 'True Professional'
The Fox show unveiled the new commercial during the MLB All-Star Game.
The X Factor unveiled a sneak peek of its new season with a clip that premiered during Tuesday night’s MLB All-Star Game.
The video shows a calm and -- dare we say it? -- happy Simon Cowell discussing this season’s panel and why the chemistry clicks.
For example, the salty Brit praises Kelly Rowland as a "total professional" as she flirts with a contestant, asking, "How you doing there, cowboy?" He insists that "everyone's going to understand Paulina Rubio" as she attempts a British accent, and jokes that this year everyone will see a "different" Demi Lovato, deadpanning, "she respects me." He even goes so far as to say he’s "back in control." Not so fast Cowell. In the next scene, Lovato takes a swipe at his hair.
Nevertheless, it seems like a happy love fest of dancing and high-fives at the judging table to the jovial beats of "Baby Got Back," as the 52-year old producer exclaims, "I love you girls!"
The X Factor returns Sept. 11.
Watch the clip below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR