'X Factor': Top 12 Sing Their Mentors' Praises (Video)
Emblem3, Jason Brock, Lyric 145, Paige Thomas, Arin Ray and the rest of the season two finalists made their red carpet debuts at Beverly Hills' SLS Hotel.
When you’re a contestant on a television talent show, there’s nothing quite like your first red carpet experience. We saw that wide-eyed excitement on Monday night, as X Factor’s Top 12 (Diamond White had yet to return) were paraded for the press at Beverly Hills’ SLS Hotel.
Following a few dozen interviews, the finalists were allowed a little time off, most of which was taken up by fellow party guests and fans looking to snap, tweet or simply brag the next morning.
That wasn’t the case with the contestants, however, each of whom humbly sang the praises of their mentor while providing an honest assessment of their strengths.
Click below for THR’s video gallery.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)