'X Factor' Top 16 Performers Revealed (With a Twist)
With only 16 people allowed to advance, Simon Cowell breaks the rules.
It has been an intense round as 32 performers have auditioned for The X-Factor judges and their guest mentors, Rihanna, Pharrell Williams and Enrique Iglesias, at the judges’ homes.
On Tuesday’s episode, Fox revealed who will be advancing in the competition to the live shows. Here’s the complete list.
Girls: Simone Battle, Drew Ryniewicz, Tiah Tolliver, and Rachel Crow.
Guys: Brian Bradley, Phillip Lomax, Chris Rene, and Marcus Canty.
Over 30s: Josh Krajcik, Dexter Haygood, LeRoy Bell, and Stacy Francis.
Groups: The Brewer Boys, Lakoda Rayne, InTENsity, and The Stereo Hogzz.
OK, there’s your top 16, America. Wait, Simon Cowell decided that he has made a mistake and surprises one of his girls with a reprieve. The final contestant to move on is… Melanie Amaro.
Check back here for THR’s recap of Tuesday’s The X Factor later. How do you feel about the top 17 contestants? Tell us in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR