'X Factor' Winner Tate Stevens to Debut New Song in Grammys Pepsi Ad (Video)
The sponsored video is part of the singer's prize package, which included a $5 million recording contract.
X Factor winner Tate Stevens will unveil a new song, "Holler If You're With Me," in a new Pepsi commercial set to air tomorrow night during the broadcast of the 55th Annual Grammy Awards.
Filmed in Simi Valley, California on what appeared to be a windy evening, the concept of the video is simple: hundreds of Stevens' fans flock to an open field to attend an outdoor concert. There, amidst the glare of car headlights, the newly-minted country star commands a rousing party while he urges the revelers to "let me hear you scream right there in the middle."
The video is part of the Belton, Mo. singer's X Factor prize package, which included a $5 million recording contract with Syco Music/RCA Nashville.
Stevens is still recording music for his debut CD, and has several compositions completed, including "Power of a Love Song," written by Bradley Gaskin, Jeremy Bussey, and Mark Johnson.
Stevens' video is the second spot featuring an X Factor winner. Last year's winner, Melanie Amaro, starred alongside Elton John in a commercial featuring the Aretha Franklin classic "Respect."
Watch the full video below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR