'X Factor's' Britney Spears and Demi Lovato Stump For Votes in New Campaign (Video)
Is Simon Cowell the "Best Judge Ever?" Britney Spears and Demi Lovato pose a challenge in another round of promos for the Fox series.
The fight for the hearts and minds of X Factor voters continues, as judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato each released separate political advertisements in response to Simon Cowell's bold claim that he's the "Best. Judge. Ever."
Spears' ad lambasts Lovato, Cowell and L.A. Reid's taste in music as "old" and "lame," while proclaiming she is "Right With Music!" and "Right With America!" ("America's Sweetheart," in fact.)
Plus, she apparently still carries a torch for departed contestant, rapper Nick Youngerman (Spears is shown boogying to Youngerman's version of "Ice, Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice as an example of her musical superiority).
Lovato, ever the shrewd politician, goes for the jugular, attacking Cowell's memory problems, Reid's age, and Spears' "facial expressions." The self-proclaimed "super cool chick" also takes a shot at Cowell's bathroom habits, while tauting that status as the show's youngest judge is her biggest strength since she has her "whole life ahead of her."
Interestingly enough, Reid doesn't appear to be playing along in the fake political ad game.
Which team has your vote? Check out the clips below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR