Xenia: 'The Voice's' Most Improved Performer? (Video)
The shy teen blossomed over her time in the competition.
When America first met Temecula, Calif. high school student, Xenia, in the blind rounds, very few people in her life knew that she sings. The Voice’s host Carson Daly reminded us of the fact when he pointed out on Wednesday's results show that even her best friend had no clue about her unique talent.
“It feels incredible and I couldn’t be happier to have gotten this opportunity,” Xenia says before the scores were announced. “And I thank Blake [Shelton] especially for everything that he’s done.”
Her journey on The Voice has now officially ended, but it’s clear that her singing career is just beginning. Shelton has been working all season on the singer’s confidence and shyness on stage. So, it was great for us to hear her thoughts about joining her coach on stage in Cincinnati, Ohio.
“Getting the chance to perform with Blake in front of so many people definitely made me want to do this even more,” she says. “I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life.”
Revisit Xenia’s first and last solo performances on The Voice below.
Did Xenia make a fan of you?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR